“Terrible booking service and rude staff”
Review of Bistro Boulevard

Bistro Boulevard
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Avalon Beach
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2019

I called to make to booking. I was told by the person who answered that the restaurant was too busy and should call back during the day, I told them I did call during the day and no one answered. I was then asked to call and leave a message during the day, I said can’t you just take a booking now it’ll take five minutes, I was told no and they hung up.
I’ve never had such a rude experience with a restaurant without even setting foot in the Place.

Date of visit: August 2019
5  Thank Adventure213070

Reviewed 28 July 2019

If you are looking for a small restaurant where the atmosphere is cosy & you should never be disappointed with the near tradional French fare, plus nightly specials
We have dined there for 10 years now & always enjoy our visit as the food is consistently good whichever dish you choose

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 17 June 2019

My boyfriend and i were told this restaurant was fantastic, and it beyond exceeded our expectations, the food was faultless, this is easily one of the best restaurants on the Northern beaches by a mile! We shared Entrée, Mains, Desserts and two bottles of french red wine and everything was to die for! highly recommend the duck and the venison, and the Crème brûlée was perfect, service was outstanding, lovely atmosphere, i will recommend this place to everyone!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 26 May 2019

From the front of house staff, to the location, to the focused menu, to the wine list, to the proprietors, to the atmosphere, it's excellent.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 20 March 2019 via mobile

We went there for our anniversary ,The service was excellent the food delicious.We had the oysters and the scallops for entree both very good.The eye fillet was one of the best I have ever had.Then we could not help ourselves we had to have the desert.We shared the chocolate mousse,the Lemon tart and the cream broulea all three were delicious.over all a fantastic night.

Date of visit: March 2019