All reviews close to downtown microwave and mini fridge stayed for two nights bed was comfortable carbs interstate convenience curtains
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

I booked this room based on previous reviews and I was quite surprised when we checked in. The front desk staff was busy talking and visiting with another guest during my entire check in. I asked about resturants in the area and he was very short and wouldn't even provide me a name of a single place. After check in we waited several minutes for the one elevator to return to the first floor where we were greeted with 2 housekeepers with an elevator full of trash. The room was pretty good size and did have great ac,a recliner,mini fridge and microwave. It also had toothpaste and hair in the bathroom sink. I cleaned the sink myself. The rest of the room seemed cleaned and the bed linens looked and smelled clean as well. The bathroom is really small it's a tub/shower combo and toilet in basically a closet with the sink located outside. The area in which the hotel is located seems a little rough so keep that in mind. Overall if you need a cheap place to stay and don't mind questionable cleaning this place would do. Based on the housekeeping I will not be having their breakfast so it will not be reviewed. Also bring your own pillows they have small half size pillows and do not provide extra as I asked at check in.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Been here quite a few time. The stay is always great. I've never had a problem at this place. You are right beside the interstate. You Re minutes away from a bunch of great places to eat and maybe 15-30 minutes away from great entertainment.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2018

I expected more from this hotel, not a lot but a little more based on the pictures and all. However, I got less than I expected. The room is small, they charge an extra 10 bucks for a king size bed, there was no luggage rack, and no coffee pot nor any cups. They give you soap and shampoo, no lotion, no coffee packets. They do have a small breakfast in the morning and coffee in the lobby. They do have a small fridge and microwave and windows that open which is always a plus. The front desk manager was nice. The sheets were stained which always makes me nervous. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a place to spend the night as I was in Kansas City for a concert at Sprint Center. Econo lodge was at the perfect distance and right price. It’s a 10 minute drive from Sprint Center with lots of restaurants nearby. There’s a Denny’s, Burger King, Subway and HelensJad a nice dive bar nearby for eating options. The rooms are decent and clean for a couple of nights. Breakfast is ok nothing exceptional. It’s pretty decent place if ur in town for a couple of nights for the price.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank SandeepBalan
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Not a a bad place, the rooms appeared clean and recently redone. Not the greatest remodel but better than others I have been in. Hotel staff were very friendly and willing to answer any questions. I was a little worried initially about some people who were hanging out in the parking lot around a car that was missing a wheel. They did eventually leave but the car was still there. We were able to park our car where we could see it from our room.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family