All reviews close to downtown microwave and mini fridge stayed for two nights bed was comfortable carbs interstate convenience curtains
Reviewed 22 May 2017

The front desk staff was great (ssmith?)! The breakfast options were ok for continental breakfast. I was hoping for yogurt therefore I am suggesting it be added to the offerings. The room was so much smaller than we expected for the price. We stayed for two nights in room 213 and it totaled $157.00 for both nights. I was surprised there wasn't a coffee pot in the room. It is offered in the lobby however I like the convenience of it being in the room. There is a microwave and mini fridge in the room as well. The bed was comfortable! The hotel could use some updating as the carpet in the halls and on the stairs are well worn. I like the a/c unit being mounted higher in the room so the air doesn't blow directly on the bed. The hotel is conveniently located with a Denny's in walking distance and other fast food. What is a 1.50 safe w/ltd warranty charge? I called and was graciously refunded the safe charge. There is also a Kansas City Arena Fee in addition to city/county and state tax of 1.50 per night. As a tourist, I don't mind paying that fee :)

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TexansFan2011
Reviewed 9 May 2017

The motel had a good location and that was the reason I chose it, plus it is part of the Choice Hotel Group that I use regularly. The people are great. The hotel is being renovated now. My room was decent, i just didn't have any bath towels and didn't notice until I was ready to step in the shower. No in room coffee and no papers in the lobby. You get what you pay for I guess.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2017

I've stayed and this EconoLodge property multiple times and look forward to the next opportunity I have to visit. The staff, Sean in particular, are helpful, efficient, and always pleasant.

The property is well-maintained, the rooms spacious and clean, rates reasonable, location convenient, and coffee is always available. Wi-Fi access was annoyingly pokey at times but that's my only gripe. I'll for sure stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank The_Bohemian
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Conveniently located to I-29, KCI Airport, & downtown KC. Very clean Hotel. Lotsa good choices: Denny's, Arby's, McDonald's, Subway, just steps from hotel. Excellent staff. Had nephew in from PA for Chiefs-Steelers match.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I love the young lady that work night as for the man before her he had the floor a mess coffee cold trash full all he did is talk n eat i think his name is Sean the young lady came in with a smile started cleaning making coffee she was don her job every time i came to the lobby she was cleaning something she is a keeper made the place nice 5 stars for her keep it up nice job if they keep worker like that i will be back

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple