All reviews close to downtown microwave and mini fridge stayed for two nights bed was comfortable steelers carbs arrowhead interstate convenience curtains
Reviewed 15 April 2016

We were pleasantly surprised at this hotel! We've never stayed at an EconoLodge, but found this one to have everything we needed. It's not fancy, and could use some updating, but the room was very comfortable, spacious, and clean. What more could you want for a one night stay! It was right off the Interstate, easy to find, and close to town. The staff members were polite and professional, and the free breakfast was enough to get us on our way in the morning. We'll check out more of this chain's hotels! The only issue was that there are trains running not far from the hotel, so people who are light sleepers might have a problem.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2016

The room was very clean. The elevator was not. Sean at the front desk was the best. The safe wouldn't work and could not be fixed so he removed the charge from my bill. The breakfast room was clean and the food was good. The main objection I had was no coffee in the rooms. I had to go to the lobby to get coffee that wasn't always hot. I had a microwave so I heated it up. Everyone couldn't have been nicer and said hello each time I saw them. My room was right above the lobby with a highway frontage and it was super quiet.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2016

The rooms were very basic, clean and comfortable. I was there for only one night, but I had a great night's sleep. When checking in, the young man at the front desk was extremely cordial and expedited the cleaning of my room so that I could check in. I was quite pleased.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 March 2016

I needed the get away from my house and the drama there. Decided to stay at this location. I called ahead to make my reservations through their 1800 number....I asked for a non smoking room. When I arrived and got to my room, it was a smoking room, one of the beds in the room was a total mess. There were tools on the entertainment center. I backed out of the room and went to get another room. The next room I got had double beds of course which was fine. It was also a non smoking room which was awesome. The tv however was bothersome. The remote did not seem to want to change channels. I thought it was the batteries so I went to the front desk and had those replaced. Even then the remote took forever to change a channel. I don't think that remote was fitted to that tv. The water pressure in the shower was so so. Not as hot as I would have liked it to be, but otherwise it was okay. I could not even connect to the wifi on my laptop.
I've stayed here before and not had these problems before. It seems they are falling down on the upkeep for this place. I will only stay here in desperate situations.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank wcarroll48
Reviewed 18 February 2016

Location is just off the Hwy and a short car's ride to everything. We stayed here for Chiefs game. there are the usual chain restaurants in the area and you can easily walk to a few. Rooms are clean and management was always helpful.
Good value for the price.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends