Econo Lodge Kansas City Downtown North
La Quinta Inn Kansas City North(North Kansas City)
USD 84
American Inn(North Kansas City)
USD 87
Harrah's North Kansas City(North Kansas City)
USD 179
Priceline
  • Restaurant
USD 128
USD 149
USD 218
USD 167
TownePlace Suites
Best Western Country Inn - North(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
USD 94
USD 80
Priceline
USD 117
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 132/night.

Rodeway Inn(Kansas City)
USD 68
USD 66
USD 305
USD 174
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsclose to downtownmicrowave and mini fridgestayed for two nightsroom was cleansteelersarrowheadconvenience
Reviewed 9 September 2015

I stayed here for a night in early September to be close to power and lights district for a reasonable price. I would say the highlight of the stay is the guest service. The guy at the front desk is extremely friendly and helpful and went out of his way to fix a TV issue we had. Also, the cleaning ladies were very friendly. The water pressure in the shower was excellent. However, the rooms were SO SMALL and my room and my friends' room both smelled like smoke and were damp. The bed wasn't horrible...but I am 6 months pregnant and woke up with an extremely bad back ache. My friends and husband seemed to sleep okay (minus the AC in my friends' room was making lots of weird noises that kept them up). The breakfast was simple- waffles,pancakes, pastries, cereal- but I always enjoy a waffle :-) One huge bummer was that I asked when I booked to be in a room close to my friends and they actually gave us rooms as far away as you can possibly get one separate corners of the hotel. They told us it was due to full booking... but still I have never run into an issue with this before. It was just a minor annoyance. Overall, I do not think I would stay here again but I definitely would not consider it a bad experience.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jessica W
Reviewed 8 September 2015

I can't imagine that the people leaving 4 and 5 star reviews are staying at the same hotel. This was one step above We're Leaving No Way. The people were nice, and they were trying hard, you could tell. Some things were updated, like the bedding, the TVs, and the lobby. The rest was super sketchy. The carpet was decades old and was all loose and smelly. The elevator was filthy. Breakfast was 100% carbs, and a lot of the breakfast area was not quite clean. The pancake machine, juice machine, and a refrigerator were broken. But they had real butter. See? Trying, but NO. When we checked in, the first room we were given wasn't cleaned yet. So we got moved. The key didn't work, so we had to go back again. The front desk lady was nice about it, but get it together, people. The whole interior felt like an outdoor motel that had walls built around it to close it in. The bed was hard and uncomfortable and the pillows were tiny, but the bedding was new. One of the outlets in the room was black and burned. The chair looked like a cat had been scratching it. The lights were so dim they were pretty much useless. It was just smelly, and weird, and...NO.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank MartinFamilyKV
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Not super clean, but It was adequate. A bit damp. Breakfast was okay, nothing special for being in the heart of the city. Service was very friendly. I would still recommend this place for an overnight's rest.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights on business in August 2015. The front desk staff were super welcoming and helpful and the room was comfortable and clean. It did smell a little damp but there was no sign of any nastiness. Free wifi and ample parking mean you get a pretty good deal beating in mind what you pay. It's about 20 mins from downtown KC.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

My husband and I spent the weekend at World's of Fun & just wanted someplace cheap to sleep after a long day, this was just the place for that! We booked a queen bed room, but we were given a king so that was a plus! All of the staff we encountered were friendly & it was only about 7 minutes away from WOF, so that was nice as well. There were a couple of negatives for us though. The room seemed clean, but we found a number of hairs in the bathroom, which we weren't super upset about, but it's just a little icky. We were on the bottom floor, and we could hear EVERYTHING going on above us, as well as everything from the traffic in the hallway. Overall, it was a good stay, definitely no frills, but it's a good price for somewhere to sleep!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple