All reviews truck driver on site restaurant place to stay rooms are clean dealership
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Jennifer was very polite and courteous. She greeted me earlier this morning for breakfast. I'm not used to hotels using meal tickets. So I'm sure I looked lost and Jennifer helped me out and pointed me in the right direction!!! I would definitely consider staying at American Inn again!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Zackary R
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Needed a last minute stay, this place was available. The staff was great all the way around. The room had a funny smell and there was hair on the counter and in the sink. As well as dirt marks on the shower curtain and one in the tub. Lastly there were cigarette burns in the cover padding.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 January 2018

I would have given this hotel a one star rating but the kindness of the staff made up for the fact that this is a run down hotel. It is in a sketchy part of town. The parking lot is dimly lit, the rooms are in need of a remodel, the walls are paper thin, making a good night's sleep nearly impossible. From reading other reviews, mine is in line with what others are saying. Add the fact that someone had left poop in the room's toilet made it apparent that perhaps Housekeeping was off their game. I know the hotel's reply will be "we are working hard to correct," but given others' reviews of this facility I think they will have to work a little harder. There are several other hotels in this area....go somewhere else.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Susan M
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to stay the staff are very knowledgeable and helpful of the surrounding area it is conveniently located just a few minutes from down town and casinos I really like this place to stay

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Came in town to see a Chiefs game & was looking for a cheap & clean hotel & this hotel fit the bill. Sure, the hallways smell a little musty. However, the staff is friendly & the rooms are clean. No complaints here!

Date of stay: October 2017