“Dissappointed”

Harrah's North Kansas City Casino
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

For the most part it was a decent hotel stay until they decided that they wanted to make me pay for a bill that I didn't wreck up but other than that it's a good place to hang out of the gift shops everything it's an awesome I tell the staff there's actually really friendly but it could be better.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"concert"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Thank you to all my 30,000 readers and especially those who find my reviews helpful. If you are planning a trip to Harrah's in North Kansas city then that is great for the Local economy. Harrah's is open to accept your money 24/7. Accept it they do very well. I've played there for 14 years and NEVER won a Jackpot. In fact I have only been up just a few times. There may or may not be a working escalator between the 2 Decks but there are stairs that do work. The lower floor has a lot of table games while deck 2 is slots, some are new but there are a lot of old machines. Many of them have spin buttons that don't work.. It is one of the remaining casinos that will let you spend your last penny 1 line 1 cent, unlike the newer machines that require a full bet. If you go and you are a male I recommend that you wear some old shoes because if you use the Mens room, You WILL stand in Urine, It must be a fixture problem because our aim is surely not that bad. You don't have any problems getting drinks and the servers are very friendly. I believe they have emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy and it appears they don't want to go back because they will keep all your money. Go and have a good time but don't take your credit/depit cards in the casino.
So as poor as the casino is, I still go back. Good Luck

3  Thank MoMan43
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We swing in nearly everytime we hit kansas city. Always have a good time, and it seems like we always see someone getting paid out. Good time.....

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I did not stay at Harrahs, due to the price, but I originally came to see Atmosphere and Evidence, at the really cool, Voodoo Lounge. Casino itself is a little dated, but it did not bother me none, especially since I won a jackpot. In this casino, you get nowhere on anything less than a dollar, from my personal experience.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment