“Not impressed ”

The Quarry Wine Garden & Resort
Ranked #5 of 7 Restaurants in New Melle
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Place is beautiful and the people are freindly. Food was good but service was just ok. The noise level was extremely loud, to much noise bounce. Hopefully once the weather improves outside padio will open. Wine selection was limited.

1  Thank crosbyjanis

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Food choices are very broad with a full bar and a good selection of wines and beers, both domestic and import. The music was great on a Friday night with Scott and Karl and the service was excellent even though they were packed.

The BBQ Calzone was very good and the Prime Rib sandwich was incredibly tender.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

First I'll say they were busy. Now having said that, I do not believe they were so busy that it should've taken an hour and fifteen minutes to get tacos and a sandwich. So let's talk about the food. The tacos had such a sweet flavor that it was like eating candy. My wife had a chicken sandwich that I can only say had little to no flavor. We did however enjoy the lobster bisque. Also we ordered two appetizers that never came to the table. When we asked our very frustrated waitress about them, she went to the kitchen and returned with the answer "They forgot to make them". Now let's talk about the volume. I've been to rock concerts that were less loud. You could not carry a conversation with a person 2 feet away. I do hope they improve with time, but they do have some work ahead.

4  Thank Chris B
Reviewed 9 September 2014

The Quarry Wine Garden is not yet open, but after looking at the detailed website, it will be a beautiful place. I can't wait to give it a try!