“good mexican food”
Review of Vega's Burritos

Vega's Burritos
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Mexico
Reviewed 7 August 2018

my brother and my son and grandson went here, excellent food nd service, something different than other Mexican resturants in town, will be going bak to this place again and would recommend this place to everyone

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Always a good meal at Vega's. Good service, pleasant atmosphere. The Salsa is the best around, love it!!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

this is by far the best mexican food in town that I have found. the staff is always friendly and very fast

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I've eaten here only once. Got an enormous chicken burrito that was full of a variety of juicy flavors . Everything was cooked right and every flavor came through . The complimentary corn tortilla chips and salsa were great too. Fresh and homnemade salsa. And it was cheap! I don't know if it's authentic Mexican or Mexico Missourian but I can't wait to return.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Had the chicken enchiladas and wife had the chimichanga. Both were delicious. The music on the speakers was Mexican music which is something I really enjoy. It took a little while for the food to arrive so we had time to talk and eat our chips. No problema.