“Good food Good value”

Porky's BBQ
Ranked #7 of 34 Restaurants in Mexico
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed 16 May 2018

We stopped by to have some BBQ and were not disappointed. The food was cooked to order and fresh. I had the pulled pork nachos and they were fantastic. Everyone in our group enjoyed their food. The service was perfect. The restraunt was clean and the value for the food was great.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

The food is bad and the prices are too high. I have no idea why people think so highly of this place. I had the "so-called" all you can eat catfish. The food was swimming in grease to the point that it made me ill. And I was never offered another serving of fish. I just paid out the wazoo for one serving and left. I didn't make a fuss because all the grease was making us sick.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Great place ,food is great as is the service ! Would recommend it to anybody. You can smell the smoke a block away !

Reviewed 5 February 2017

This place has excellent food at reasonable prices. Staff was friendly and very attentive. If you go away hungry, it's your own fault because they give you plenty.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

We eat here at least once a month or more. Never been disappointed with any meal. Great service and staff. I would say it's the best restaurant Mexico has to offer.