“Great family friendly BBQ place!”
Review of Porky's BBQ

Porky's BBQ
Ranked #9 of 34 Restaurants in Mexico
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed 8 September 2015

Porky's is a great family friendly place to go for BBQ. In addition to their very tasty BBQ, they have daily specials too like all-you-can-eat catfish, ham 'n beans, and homemade goulash. Their brisket is super tender and don't miss the blackberry cobbler with ice cream for dessert!

Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

Food & service was great ! We got a lot of food for a great price! The service we got was excellent & we will go back again the next time we are back in town !

Reviewed 4 June 2015

We had a slab of ribs apiece , so was enough to take home. Potatoe salad and baked beans, and a hot roll were my sides they were good and the ribs were great ! Nice clean place and the service was great ! I

would go again and again Best part, its right here in town and only 3-4 blokes from where I live.

Reviewed 21 February 2015 via mobile

I stopped at Porky's BBQ on a return trip for work. Great local restaurant. Extremely friendly staff. Definitely a family and friends atmosphere. I felt like a regular on my first visit.

The meal: Hog & Heifer platter with fried taters and green beans.

An excellent choice. The meat was practically perfect. Moist and tender. The house sauce is excellent. It wasn't spicy, but I was told they could spice it up if you like. The fried taters are great as well.

Definitely worth a return trip. Great reason to take the back roads from Hannibal to Fulton.

Reviewed 15 October 2014

This place has lots of unique foods. Cherry salad being one of them. Found some of the food rather lacking. The servers were WONDERFUL and HELPFUL. When my son's food failed to appear a great gal found it and offered a great cobbler ala mode for his wait. The walls were covered with animals of all types. Children might appreciate this, us not so much. So, people great, décor not so great.

Been to Porky's BBQ? Share your experiences!