“Must Try”

Pig Up & Go
Ranked #8 of 34 Restaurants in Mexico
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

These ladies have it figured out! Great spuds, bbq sandwich’s and salads. Today I had the jumbo brisket sandwich and it was incredible.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

They don't have great hours but if you get there by 5 on Friday night they still have everything. I get the loaded baked potato with pulled pork. It is Fabulous!! More than enough food. My husband usually gets the pork steak. Everything we have had is great. Like I said only open during the day and Thursday and Friday night so get there early in the evening to get what you want.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Love this place for BBQ . Great food and nice folks serving the food We make trips to get great bbq and their loaded baked potatoes are the best around . Be prepared to get stuffed as the potatoes are HUGE ,and you can get then topped with your favorite bbq .

Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

When they're open, it's only 2 hours M-Th, during lunch time in 1 of 2 industrial areas of Mexico. While the potato is good, I can get a loaded baker at the grocery store that's open when I get off work. They're open later on Fridays, but you'd need to get there early. They only fix a preset amount of food, and when it's gone, they don't make more. You can order from a menu but if it's gone ,you have to make another choice. Been there 1 time. Won't go back!

Reviewed 15 October 2015

This a wonder local BBQ in Mexico, MO. The baked potato is huge with meat, cheese, etc. The pulled pork sundae is my favorite. My daughter likes the cheesy potatoes. Check their website for days and hours. They also do catering.