“LUNCH”

Dos Arcos
Ranked #3 of 34 Restaurants in Mexico
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

The food is always served fresh and flavorful! I love their salsa with chips. My husband loves the enchiladas verde and I had beef chimichanga. You can't go wrong!

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I was out Geocaching with my friend and we decided to stop for lunch. Eschewing the usual chain places, we stopped here. The place has just opened for the day but we weren’t the first to arrive. We were seated immediately and served our beverages within five minutes of our arrival. We ordered and less than ten minutes later, our food arrived, hot and fresh. Great tasting quesadilla!

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

We meet our family half way between Hannibal and Jeff City and are always looking for good places to eat that are family friendly. This is a great example! Had an excellent shrimp chimi and hubby had taco and tamale combo. The kid menu is very good and the kids had a little bit of each thing. The staff was amazing!!!!

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Parking is limited. The smell of grease hits you as you walk in the door. The salsa did not taste as fresh as we are used to and had a different flavor but the chips were nice and crunchy. I ordered the grilled chicken smothered in peppers, onions and mushrooms. This is dish I order a lot at Mexican restaurants but this chicken was so hard. I had to use a knife to cut it. It was cooked so long that the chicken formed a hard skin that was difficult to cut through. Everything was kind of bland tasting. The other couple with us was not impressed either. My husband and son did enjoy the adding of scallops to a dish they ordered. We will not do Mexican in Mexico again.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

This is now the second visit, great food and service each time we have been in.
Their salsa is amazing. I had the Fajita chicken salad, thought I would have a light lunch well, it was a lot larger than I thought. Great flavor. Husband had the nachos he couldn't stop saying her great they were, my daughter had the chicken tacos a lot of chicken in the tacos.

Been to Dos Arcos? Share your experiences!