“Tenderloin ”

Add it.
Gary rays diner
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Maysville
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten tenderloins all over the Midwest including Indians where there are some pretty great ones. Some may really like this one but I do not. Too flat and pounded out.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The staff was friendly and the food was delicious can't say enough great things about how wonderful they are !

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I recommend the small cheese burger or the chicken club both a winner in my book.
Very clean and up to date for the area.. Love it!

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Ordered a bacon double cheeseburger and not only was it delicious it was a monster! If you drive by without stopping shame on you!

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

This is a nice little place. I'm a tenderloin junkie so I had to try. I've eaten it here three times. I'm not a fan of this type of tenderloin but some are. Everything else was good. No restrooms inside-they had port a potties.