Colosseum Luxury Hotel(Century City)(Great Value!)
USD 171
USD 143
Manhattan Suites & Conferencing(Century City)(Great Value!)
USD 143
USD 112
Majorca Self-Catering Apartments(Century City)(Great Value!)
USD 121
USD 76
  • Pool
The Residences at Crystal Towers(Century City)(Great Value!)
USD 76
USD 74
Century City Hotel(Century City)(Great Value!)
USD 148
USD 141
bedfinder
  • Restaurant
Island Club Hotel & Apartments(Century City)(Great Value!)
USD 129
USD 121
Agoda.com
  • Pool
USD 84
USD 69
Agoda.com
USD 83
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscrystal towerstable mountaincape townvalet parkingafrican pridemood lightingsushifree shuttlemodern luxurypurple lightingcanal walkbreakfast buffetknife restaurantstar servicean amazing experienceexcellent hotelshuttle service
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My stay at the Marriott Crystal Towers in June 2017 was a bit of a disaster. I am happy to report that my stay this June was a vast improvement. Perhaps some of the reason is that I learnt from my previous experience to ensure that I had a room booked with a canal view and high up to avoid the serious road noise on the other side of the hotel.
The room was clean and reasonably well laid out. Severe water restrictions are in place, so no plug in the bath, showers reduced to 90 seconds and only flush when necessary. All acceptable. However, we had to specifically request drinking water on a daily basis - not automatically provided - taking things too far in my opinion. Also - no bath robes provided until we asked for them. Another gripe was that the first nights' accommodation was not added to the following 4 nights, meaning we had to "re-register" and have a new key cut.
Overall, a good experience - the hotel is close t all amenities one could wish for, Virgin Active gym next door, conference centre 2 minute walk away and Cape Town Central a short drive away.

Room Tip: Ensure canal facing and high up.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
CrystalTowers, General Manager at Cape Town Marriott Hotel Crystal Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear PaulDJohannesburg,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay and that it was a improvement from your last stay. We always strive to ensure our guests leaves our hotel satisfied and to ensure we recifty any problems they have experience during their previous stay.

Our bath robes are only provided before arrival in our fantastic Executive room and our Suite rooms, however they are available on request. I have already share your comments regarding the refill of your water on a daily base as I agree, we can ensure that our stay over guests water are replenished on a daily base.

Thank you for the sincere way in which you have chosen to communicate both positive and negative feedback with us.

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Cape Town Marriott Hotel Crystal Towers and we look forward to welcome you back to an even better stay experience!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was there for a 4-day meeting and I cannot emphasis enough how helpful the entire crew of staff were to ensure everything went well. From welcoming staff at reception to photocopies from the back office, excellent food and catering service and attention during the meetings with coffe/tea and snacks - just brilliant

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
CrystalTowers, General Manager at Cape Town Marriott Hotel Crystal Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mpmerrick2018

It is always fantastic to receive amazing feedback from our Guests. I am just over the moon to see that you not only experienced great hospitality service, but that you conference was also a huge success!

Our team strives to ensure all our guests needs are met and as we all know it comes in different ways. I am proud to see from your review that our team was more than eager to assist with photocopies and anything else you needed to make your conference a huge success.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Cape Town Marriott Hotel Crystal Towers with other travelers and we hope that we would be your host again in the near future!

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 3 June 2018

This hotel tops the list of the hotels that I hav estayed at thus far! i can compare it to Southern Sun Montecasino, where i was once.

The staff's service and passion of work oozing from the way they are handling client querries or requests etc, is very much welcoming. very much great hospitality from the staff.

the hotel's interior and exterior designs and decor is on its own modernised!

will definitely visit again!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
CrystalTowers, General Manager at Cape Town Marriott Hotel Crystal Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Chilldum,

Your amazing review just made my morning. Thank you for the great feedback of your recent experience at the Cape Town Marriott Hotel Crystal Towers.

Our team strives to ensure each and every guest has a truly brilliant stay and it makes me proud to see that they have accomplish this during your stay with us.

We at the Crystal Towers looks forward to welcome you back to yet another wonderful hospitality experience!

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel several times and they are always superb.

For accommodation: rooms are unique, with the interesting ambient lighting, "tube" shower and mirror design on the walls. Beds are super comfortable, with the hidden TV that electronically rises from the foot end of the bed another modern nice feature. Views from the room can either be over canal walk's water features, or even a spectacular Table Mountain view as I had this time. Rooms are quite noise proof, so it is easy to get well rested like one would expect at a good hotel.

Business wise, the hotel offers excellent conference facilities and can host quite large groups or even smaller separate functions in different well equipped boardrooms, with quality service and catering throughout the day.

The hotel restaurant offers a decent breakfast spread, as well as good lunch and dinner options. A separate functioning restaurant, "Knife" is also available in the hotel, although I found their menu to be a bit disappointing and way overpriced - better dining options are available in the adjacent Canal Walk Mall, or within easy travel distance if one wishes to explore a bit further.

I found hotel personnel to be extremely friendly and helpful -Anzill was on duty most of this week when I needed anything, and his service, friendly attitude and helpful manner deserves a special mention.

The Hotel is easy to reach from the airport by taxi and travel options are plenty from Century City to explore the Cape.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
CrystalTowers, General Manager at Cape Town Marriott Hotel Crystal Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Deon L,

Thank you for such a magnificent review of your most recent stay at the Cape Town Marriott Hotel Crystal Towers. Your description of our hotel, the facilities available and our wonderful team, is just simply mind blowing.

It is just always fantastic to receive such wonderful feedback from our corporate travelers, as we always strive to make it feel just like a home away from home. I will most definitely share your review with the remainder of the team, especially with Anzil, to show them that their hard work did not get unnoticed.

Thank you for always making our hotel your home during your travels to Cape Town and we cannot wait to welcome you back to yet another unforgettable experience!

Reviewed 11 May 2018

I've stayed at Marriot Hotel Crystal Towers for 4 nights in April, all the staff I met during my stay was really helpful with a smile especially the duty manager Ibrahim which is superbe. i was assign a room with table mountain view - great. the room has modern furniture, especially the shower.... amazing, turn down service, cleanliness,. bottles of water was offered in room which is great. one afternoon I was walking barefoot in the lobby after a long day out. surprise someone knock at my door and slippers was offered .....woah effect...... they would go extra miles to please guest. the only issue I had was skype/messenger voice call wasn't working at all. but wifi was good though. walking to canal walk mall if you are alone especially in the evening i won't recommend coz you have to cross the bridge which is fine and walk at the back entrance which is a bit dark and barely no one there . hotel perfect, would definitely come back.
All the best to the whole team

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
CrystalTowers, Owner at Cape Town Marriott Hotel Crystal Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear Meili14

It is just fantastic to see that you had a wonderful experience at the Cape Town Marriott Hotel Crystal Towers and that our entire team went out of their way to ensure you had a truly brilliant experience at our hotel.

I will most definitely share your magnificent review with the rest of the team to show them that their hard work did not get unnoticed and to continue to motivate them to deliver exceptional service.

Thank you for sharing your memorable experience with us and we cannot wait to welcome you back again for your next visit to Cape Town!