All reviews lounge area cape town canal walk excellent service small kitchenette woolworths food store executive suite business stay non smoking room sister hotel recommend this hotel view of table mountain room service only criticism ratanga junction coffee shop business or pleasure
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is where I stay when I am in Cape Town for business. It is a home away from home. The service is good and the rooms are lovely. I enjoy the food from the restaurant, but one can have so much of the same thing over and over again - this is because of my frequent trips.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GeneralM205, General Manager at Colosseum Luxury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guestct2018

We are honoured to be your home away from home.
In anticipation of your next visit, please let me know what your favourites are so that we can make special preparations for your next visit. Feel free to contact me on leigh@colosseum.co.za.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing hotel with excellent service. Staff make you feel at home. Well situated to mall, coffee shop and gym. Ideal location to access all forms of transport including Uber. Spacious comfortable rooms.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear GovenderF

We are grateful for your kind review and it is wonderful that you felt so at home.

Reviewed 11 October 2018

I had a wonderful 1 night stay at the Hotel. Would definitely recommend the Hotel. Was greeted at a very friendly manner when we got there. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was awesome.A big 10/10 for the lady at breakfast who was so chatty and happy at breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GeneralM205, General Manager at Colosseum Luxury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Dear benitajacobs1

We appreciate your recommendation as well as the compliments to the team. Rene will just be thrilled with your rating of 10/10!

We look forward to welcoming you back for another great stay soon.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Service was good but the place needs to be upgraded. Good location. there is no need to have 2 TVs in the room and the reception is so bad. The Wifi was extremely slow as well. The blackout drapes were tattered and I suggest that new drapes be fitted. The fridge was broken and was never repaired or replaced.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GeneralM205, General Manager at Colosseum Luxury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Dear 592melissa

Thank you for taking the time to share a review in regards to your recent stay. We pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goals during your recent stay.

Please accept our sincere apology for the short comings. We have made a note of all the features you highlighted, requiring improvement and have shared with our Owners for consideration when next we do a refurbishment.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

When we arrived at the hotel just after 2pm we checked in and proceed to our room. We were disappointed to find as we came around the corner that housekeeping was still in the process of setting up! We then proceeded back downstairs and then to the very small restaurant area upstairs to wait for them to finish.

All we got as an apology was a letter and some sweets for the kids.

Whilst the room was spacious it is in need of an upgrade. Whilst the location is great I feel the hotel is more for business related travelers rather than families.

I probably wouldn’t stay here again unfortunately.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
GeneralM205, General Manager at Colosseum Luxury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Tash_Momto2

Thank you for staying with us and sharing a review. I understand that your stay was not all you hoped it would be.

Please send me an email at leigh@colosseum.co.za so I can respond directly to you after I've had an opportunity to further investigate your concerns. Thank you again for sharing your comments.

We are committed to providing exceptional guest experiences.