“Local lunch”

Cornerstone Subs and Pizza
Ranked #3 of 80 Restaurants in Lebanon
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

The calzone that I had was just average. Bread tasted fresh, sauce good. Just average . The part I didn't like was my Togo order was placed in styrofoam Togo.. which condensed the heat and made my calzone very soggy by the time I made it to my outdoor fav lunch spot...
mom and pop place and I try to Cater to these types business .. I will try agin and dine in..

Reviewed 31 August 2017

My Co worker and I stopped in again for an awesome lunch !! The subs are great and the pizza is awesome !! Will stop here again the next time I am in town !!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Unassuming inside and out with delicious subs on freshly baked bread. The staff were so very nice and attentive. Don't drive past - stop in and enjoy!

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Family owned atmosphere with good menu choices. Had the Stromboli and a Philly steak and cheese. Both items were excellent. Reasonable prices for good food. Great customer service.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

My family and I eat at Cornerstone 1-2 times per month. The subs are always great. My wife and daughter love the stromboli, and occasionally we decide to go for the pizza and we are never disappointed. The owners and servers are very friendly and we will continue to go back.