“Good breakfast.”

Clifton's Westside Cafe
Ranked #14 of 80 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 September 2017

A bit off the beaten path, but it was recommended by some of the locals. The omelet was great, and the biscuits and gravy were good also.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I just experienced a wonderful lunch here. Excellent service and great food. Sat with some wonderful friends. We all enjoyed our food and experience. would recommend this place to one and all.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Tried this cafe for the first time. Loved it. Far better than The Real McCoys. Loved their desserts. Not Steve McQueen's. I'll never go back to The Real McCoy's.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Had a terrible experience poor service terrible food and it looks dirty to me will never go back the food sucked the worst place I've ever eaten I don't recommend it at all

1  Thank Janelle H
Reviewed 24 June 2017

The food and service are terrible. Will never eat here again! We waited forever for service. Way overrated, prices too high for the nasty food.