“Worst experience ever”

Clifton's Westside Cafe
Ranked #10 of 78 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Had a terrible experience poor service terrible food and it looks dirty to me will never go back the food sucked the worst place I've ever eaten I don't recommend it at all

1  Thank Janelle H

Reviewed 24 June 2017

The food and service are terrible. Will never eat here again! We waited forever for service. Way overrated, prices too high for the nasty food.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

My visit here was for a quick lunch. The servers were very friendly. The food served hot and fresh. Kind of bland though. I had the lunch hot plate special. But for a quick lunch it was fine. I will probably go back.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

While coming home from a family visit, I checked to see what restaurants were available along the way and came across Clifton's Westside Cafe. It was such a change from all the chain restaurants. The prices were great and it was truly down home cooking with homemade pies and the largest cinnamon rolls I've ever seen. When is the last time you've paid 93 cents for coffee? We had breakfast that they serve all day and it was very good. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

While traveling were looking for a local place to stop while driving on 44. Found this place and so glad we stopped...its only a few minutes off the interstate. Food was amazing, incredibly cheap prices, and the service was great! Thanks for exceeding our expectations!!!