“tried a new place”

Clifton's Westside Cafe
Ranked #14 of 80 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 June 2017

My visit here was for a quick lunch. The servers were very friendly. The food served hot and fresh. Kind of bland though. I had the lunch hot plate special. But for a quick lunch it was fine. I will probably go back.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

While coming home from a family visit, I checked to see what restaurants were available along the way and came across Clifton's Westside Cafe. It was such a change from all the chain restaurants. The prices were great and it was truly down home cooking with homemade pies and the largest cinnamon rolls I've ever seen. When is the last time you've paid 93 cents for coffee? We had breakfast that they serve all day and it was very good. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

While traveling were looking for a local place to stop while driving on 44. Found this place and so glad we stopped...its only a few minutes off the interstate. Food was amazing, incredibly cheap prices, and the service was great! Thanks for exceeding our expectations!!!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I love going to this cafe for breakfast. They serve good food, ample portions, all the coffee you can drink and all for reasonable prices. They make their own biscuits and cinnamon rolls from scratch. I'm guessing they do the same for their pies and cakes. The cinnamon rolls are as big as a dinner plate, but I wish there was more cinnamon in them. The biscuits are also jumbo sized and delicious! My husband and I have shared the ham omelet with hashbrowns and biscuit and have both walked away full. If you want good food and the place where the locals go, you need to try Westside. They are only open for breakfast and lunch and Friday night dinner. I think they are closed on Sundays.

1  Thank Honeysucklerose61
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

This is a down home country style restaurant in downtown Lebanon, Mo., serving breakfast all day and serving daily specials as well. Staff is very friendly, and the food is very moderately priced. The homemade cakes on display looked great, so can't wait to try one. Daily specials include liver &a onions, meat loaf, catfish, cheeseburger specials, cashew chicken, and grilled ham, among others. First visit was for breakfast and had a "scuttlebutt" which was has browns with ham, green peppers, onions, and cheese, served with toast for $5.99. Very tasty. Bottomless coffee was very good for only .93 cents. Try it out!

1  Thank Momike55