“Very popular with the locals”

Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Ranked #13 of 80 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

This is the popular BBQ restaurant down here with the locals. Therefore we bring our families and visitors to this restaurant because we know they're guaranteed good food that's not your typical BBQ. These guys really know what they're doing.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

Stopped to try the sliders at this location. The brisket was so tough you couldn't bite through it. The pulled port was chewable but dry. The buns on both were cold and stale. Would not recommend the sliders or this location. The location was clean and we were the only 2 people in there. Now I know why. :(

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

This was our first time visiting Dickey's based on a referral from friends. My wife and I each tried something different and had mixed reviews. My wife had the special which was a chopped brisket sandwich, one side (mashed potato casserole was her choice, and a drink for $9.25. I chose a barbecue brisket salad with onion tangles and BBQ ranch dressing and a side roll. The special was pretty good, very plentiful portions and a good barbecue flavor. The potato salad casserole was average but a large portion. The brisket salad was no more than lettuce with chopped brisket on it, with very little shredded cheese and then the onion tanglers. I would not order their salads ever again. However the sandwich was good enough to have us come back and try something else on their menu.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

I stopped by here on my way through town for a quick bite. The food was better than expected and service was very friendly. Enjoy some soft serve ice cream on the way out.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

I am a 70 year old American traveling with his wife to Vegas. First time here. I ordered the 2 meat combo and got the pulled pork and cheese sausage. My wife got the pulled pork sandwich. All was VERY good. You have to get the sauce for yourself from 3 big kettles of sauce on a counter. I got the Dickie's original and it was excellent. Has a little bite to it. Ordered 2 orders of cole slaw as my 2 sides and it was very good. it was the creamy cole slaw which I prefer. I've been to Dowd's up the road on a previous trip and must say that I prefer DIckie;s. They have free soft serve ice cream where you serve yourself. My wife tried it and liked it. It was plain vanilla which I am not partial to but its free and real soft serve.

Been to Dickey's Barbecue Pit? Share your experiences!