“Good Mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: phone#417-588-0279
Description: phone#417-588-0279
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Loved the cheese dip. Warm and the right amount of heat. The Margaritas were very good too. I would eat here again

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here many times and have never been disappointed. I really like the chilli rellanos. Portions are satisfying and the entire family really liked what they ordered.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Love this place! The service is always great and the margaritas are always on point. They have great happy hour specials, but even their regular prices are totally reasonable! The food comes out super fast and everything I've ordered has been delicious. My go-to is the chicken taco fajita salad--try it!!

Reviewed 20 June 2017

They have a huge selection on their menu, and can accommodate vegetarians and gluten free. Very good food, large portions, and EXCELLENT MARGARITAS! Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Our first time visit to El Sombrero, in Lebanon. The special was Pollo Assad, which my wife ordered, and I had the Pollo ala Padilla. My dish was very nicely seasoned grilled chicken breast with onions, peppers, and mushrooms on top and covered with a very tasty quest sauce. It was served with rice and shredded lettuce, guacamole sauce, and flour tortillas. It was delicious. My wife commented how her chicken was perfectly seasoned. Her dish came with refried beans, rice, and flour tortillas. Her chicken did not have quest sauce, and came with sliced avocados. Best Mexican restaurant in Lebanon, located on historic Route 66, as well.