All reviewstent campingfloat tripthe riverporta pottiesbennett springsstate parkpicnic tablesfire pitcamperscabinkayakbathhouseofficeadventureelectricitypatrolledmo
Reviewed 14 January 2018

We have been going here for three years now. It is a must every float season. The campground is huge and beautiful. The main bathrooms have hot water showers (if you aren't last in line) and there are port-a-potties placed at regular intervals around the grounds for convenience. The store on site carries the basics if you have forgotten anything. The name is appropriate with a huge river frontage for floats, swimming and fishing. As long as you follow the rules you will be fine. We have a great time every time.

Room Tip: Go for an area with shade.
Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank gtogirl330
Reviewed 19 December 2017

This has been a great place for our Father Son Church Group. We have been there 3 years in a row and it has been great. They are very accommodating for us. The river is great and the perfect distance for us. These are good people.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Miss sewer connections but everything else was great with lots of room and space was great between sites.
The shower houses were clean and lots of room also. Close to the river was nice too with lots of room for the dogs.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

My friends and I go canoeing a couple times a year. We try to chose to go to Riverfront at least once. This place is great! The staff is wonderful to work with. The accommodations are a always kept clean and in good order, the camp ground is always maintained, and beautiful. We have a great time here! They have good security to enforce the quite time, which I like. I like to have a good time, but I don't always like to stay up until 5am. Lol! If you are looking to explore the beautiful Niangua River, this camp ground is a great place to set up camp.
Here are a few pics, also be sure to check out my Instagram @mhysom for more pics and traveling adventures.
Cheers and happy travels! Never stop exploring!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I first started coming to Riverfront as a boy scout almost 20 years ago. When I started a new job out of college, I set up an annual float trip with friends I worked with. We are coming up on our 10 yr anniversary. We always come to Riverfront because it is literally the best campground on the Niangua. It is by far the most beautiful, has the best camp sites, and the staff is downright amazing. Amanda has been helping us since our first trip and always goes above and beyond to make sure our trip is memorable. I would highly recommend this to anyone. It is more geard towards family, but due to the massive size of the property, you get all walks of life, from small intimate families, to larger more rambunctious groups. Fun is had by all! 2 thumbs up! Thanks for all the great memories and more surely to come

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends