“Dinner ”

T's Redneck Steakhouse
Ranked #11 of 76 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had the New York steak dinner, both our steaks were good correctly and served in a timely manner. With that said, they were good but a little bland. Something about the seasoning in all the food was bland! My dinner salad was good and the strawberry moonshine/lemonade cocktail was awesome! The service was good, at first our server Iris was a little curt, but ended up being pleasant, returning to our table several times but not to many to check on us and see if we needed anything else! I can't forget to mention how outstanding the rolls were, seriously they were made with air... absolutely the fluffiest dinner roll I've ever eaten!
I did buy a bottle of the Strawberry Moonshine to take home!

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I are new to the area and decided to give this place a try despite the bad reviews. We should have listened. While the service was great, the food was terrible. We started with the potato skins. Be aware: it comes as 4 "skins", which is 2 baked potatoes cut in half with a little bit of cheese and even smaller amount of bacon on top. The bottom of the skins were cold and the bacon was barely cooked. My husband got the KC strip which was 65% fat, but at least they cooked it right. My "medium" sirloin came out well done. His sweet potato fries were soggy and half were cold. The place was completely dead so it's not as if the kitchen was backed up or anything so really no excuse for any of it; needless to say we won't be back.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Food was not warm nor did it have any flavor. Was really excited to get pulled pork and ended up throwing it away.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Lebanon is short on good restaurants and that is good news for T's Steak House because the fare and the service are just average.
After ordering, the wait to get your food is usually a little longer than similar restaurants. Thankfully, if you just can't wait, they offer peanuts (usually stale and unsalted) and yeast rolls for dinner, which are their saving grace. The rolls are very good.
If you are health conscience, this is not your place. They seem to struggle in that area. My tiny side salad included the lettuce core (pictured) and my steamed veggies were mush. My son's french fries were good, but greasy.
Overall, of the town's limited offerings, T's is one of the better places in town. If we want steak, but don't want to leave town, this is where we go. For anything else, save your cash (because they are a little pricey) and head to one of the numerous fast food joints in town.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

We have been to T's once, previously and were very pleased with the quality and service, so we wanted to try it again. After this visit, we don't know what to think. My wife ordered an angus cheeseburger and fries. It was supposed to be well done but was pink, and the fries were soaked wth grease. I had BBQ turkey and baked sweet potato. The turkey was fine but the sweet potato was swimming in melted butter and was over cooked. Probably will not return until we see better reviews again. Like Forrest Gump, you never know what you'll get!