“Very Nice Surprise”

DaVinci's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 75 Restaurants in Lebanon
Reviewed 3 September 2017

We drove for an hour and were very pleasantly surprised at the quality of our meal. The owner is from Verona, Italy and is very personable. My wife and I both talked to him and had special requests which he excitedly took care of. Great experience from beginning to end. Very affordable as well. We can't wait to return.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

We eat a lot of Italian food and this is some of the best we have ever eaten from all over the country! The olive oil dipping sauce was to die for. The Alfredo sauce is the best ever, hands down. I wish I could make it that rich and flavorful. When back in Lebanon, I know where we will be eating!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Great service, large portions and one of the best lunch values in town. I have enjoyed many different of their lunch entre's. Their salads and bread is awesome with the pesto. The service captain always asks about the experience and cares about your dining. You will be pleased I am sure.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The warm rolls served with an oil/garlic dipping sauce are amazing! All four of us ordered something different, and we all thought the food was great. Our waitress was exceptional, and so helpful in working with us to select wines and dishes to eat. We would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent food.I will go back again and again. Staff is super friendly and attentive. Love it there.