“Awesome!!!”
Review of Sushi House

Sushi House
Ranked #9 of 76 Restaurants in Lebanon
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Spicy crab was very, very good. Had been a wheel since I last had sushi, and this was an excellent stop. Will certainly visit again!

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Their lunch boxes are fabulous! The food is really excellent here. We are not sushi eaters but our kids are and at this is the best around. Not to miss if you are in the area.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

The sushi was very good. We had the rainbow roll and the mamamia. We also had the beef teriyaki box. It's not a fancy restaurant, but really clean and very friendly service.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

This restaurant makes such wonderful sushi that my husband and I eat here regularly. The fish is so fresh hat it makes my mouth water to think of it. They have great service--very friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

My wife and I ate lunch at Sushi House while in Lebanon about 1pm on a Friday. We were originally going to stop at a chain restaurant (Applebee's) until we read the reviews. There were 2 other couples there. The restaurant was small, clean and the service was top notch. Our waitress Rae suggested the Miso soup with a couple drops of sirrachi. Not a fan of miso soup but I would have this again ... very tasty! We also ordered an appetizer with tempura jalapeños that I can't remember the name of ... I'd order that again too. The sushi menu has a nice selection of different rolls. We had the OMG rolls and they were awesome! Overall the service, atmosphere and food were great and we'd definitely eat here again!

Been to Sushi House? Share your experiences!