See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 January 2015

Well appointed modern accommodation which takes up the top floor of the owner's house. We are a family with two teenage kids and the price was pretty reasonable for three bedroom accommodation in high season. Owner was extremely helpful, and dealt with a couple of minor problems speedily and without fuss. The bedrooms can be rented individually with the kitchen/dining areas being shared but I'm not sure how well this would work (but that might just be my own bias). Wifi is available but on the slow side, but is fine for checking e-mails etc. A short walk will take you to a choice of beaches which are nice and sheltered and would be good for younger kids. There is a local store which is fine for basics but Batemans Bay is only 10 minutes drive away for anything more.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2015 via mobile

So glad we found this place! There aren't many places on NSW coast where you can experience both sunrise and sunset over the water!
The house is obviously very well maintained and it is well equipped as well as very clean. A perfect base for exploring the beautiful South Coast. Loved our holiday! We highly recommend.

Reviewed 12 January 2015

Spent a couple of nights with the family early 2015 in the Moonrise studio. The studio has an open plan: bedroom/living room and kitchen combined in 6x6 meters. It is perfect for two, but we managed well with four persons.
Whwn it comes to furniture, everything is well maintained. The kitchen has all you need for cooking, including complimentary spices and fresh herbs in the garden..

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I stayed here for an extended period in the off season for work reasons. It was very clean with nice modern facilities. On my days off I could walk out the back and along the cliff top reserve to a track that leads to the water. Very peaceful and a downhill walk to Maloney's Beach or an easy drive to town Even though Jaki was away at the time, we communicated regularly by email and I felt that I made a new friend without ever meeting face to face. Everything I needed was there. I'd love to stay there again next time I go to Bateman's Bay.
John P

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
JakiLongbeach, Manager at Longbeach Clifftop Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Thank you for your positive and warm review. I am really happy to hear that everything you required was available for you in the apartment. It would be lovely to have you stay again on your next return to the Bay John and I look forward meeting you face to face then.

Jaki

Reviewed 2 April 2014

My wife & i stayed at the stellar suite .
We absolutely loved the stay it couldn't have been better the website does not give the rooms or the view justice.
The attention to detail is excellent the whole place is beautiful there is absolutely nothing you need everything is provided even a washing machine & dryer in a beautiful huge bathroom , the bedroom is twice the size you need the rooms have balconies to an oasis of wildlife & ocean waves crashing the host is nice helpful but gives you privacy
If the tv was any bigger it wouldn't fit in the lounge room which had huge sofa with too many seats to mention
i would definitely stay there again & would highly recommend it.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JakiLongbeach, Manager at Longbeach Clifftop Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Thank you Daniel for your kind review of the Stellar Suite at Longbeach Clifftop Retreat and very glad to hear that you and your wife enjoyed the property and the location so much. It was a pleasure meeting you both and wish you all the best for your future endeavors!

Jaki