“Good PoBoy and Fish Taco”
Review of Tucker's Shuckers

Tucker's Shuckers
Ranked #2 of 74 Restaurants in Lake Ozark
Price range: USD 4 - USD 29
Reviewed 8 November 2018

Went for late lunch. Good menu with great selections. Great bar with tons of beer selections. Jessarae was made us feel right at home! Quick and knowledgeable service! Local, so we will be back!

2  Thank kent t

Reviewed 8 November 2018

Best restaurant at Lake of the Ozarks. Fun atmosphere and great food. Service is friendly and prompt. Can't beat it!

Date of visit: September 2018
2  Thank Daniel M
Reviewed 6 November 2018

We were staying at a local resort for 2 days so my wife could attend a seminar. I spent a good deal of time researching local restaurants for dinner for the one that we had time to go out. I decided on Tucker's Shuckers. I love seafood and my wife hates it so I thought this was a good choice. She had the bleu cheese steakburger and loved it! Cooked perfectly. We also had an appetizer of onion rings and these were probably the best we've ever had. The service was wonderful. My only complaint is the lobster roll. I know this is the midwest and it's hard to get good seafood. I have been to New England many time and I know good lobster. This was NOT good. Lobster has a unique and distinct flavor, however, the lobster here had absolutely no flavor. They put a few pieces of lobster on top of their cole slaw in a bun. I was very disappointed.

2  Thank JohnnyBKC
Reviewed 5 November 2018

We had a group in town for a conference. We went to Tucker's Shuckers for dinner and it was a great experience. Keegan was an amazing server. He was very helpful with the menu. our drinks were always full and he did a great job checking in with us. If you ever visit this establishment ask for Keegan.

Everyone enjoyed their food. It was reasonably priced. The portions were good and most of all it was delicious.

Next time I am back that why this is the place I will come to,

3  Thank marc b
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Good salad with lots of grilled chicken. Friend had philly sandwich and it was really good. Nice lunch crowd, great waitress. Bartender took a pic to help us save the memory. Very large facility and great TVs if wanting to catch a game. Can Sit outside and watch people.

Date of visit: October 2018