See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 December 2012

I got a wonderful deal throught Groupon. For 2 nights I got to stay at the County Club and it was excellent. I stayed in a junior suite, which was very clean and spacious, got a $50.00 dining credit and I also got to enjoy the wonderful spa services. Rhonda and Mya are awesome. The best massage I ever had. I can't wait to go back. They even have a full scale gym, raquetball courts ans Suana. Not just a few machines like most other places.

Room Tip: The rooms were very quite. I stayed on the back side facing the lake.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 December 2012

The junior suites are a nice size with plenty of room to stretch out and relax. Some of the furishings could use updating. The tv looked out of proportion for the size of the room you have. They have a nice size pool for you to get some downtime in. Overall this is still a great place for a off season weekend getaway and the rates were great!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2012

The staff member upon entrance was very nice (one lady) Check-in was smooth. But some large event was occurring and staff members totally ignored us on those nights-I was told by one lady she wasn't service staff , was off the clock and new- unwilling to give us information or point us in the right direction. We have encountered this kind of attitude before but not expected in such a low end hotel. Service should be their main goal. The wifi never worked but they said a tech was coming to fix it. Other then that, room (suite) were nice-but we needed extra pillows to stay comfortable. Not much to do, we tried the spa (but the hours are odd, due to the "season" we were told) We wanted a wine basket but were unable to purchase one from the hotel, we could only buy wine from the bar. They did offer room service, which was nice. Checkout easy as well, breakfast was okay for the price.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2012

At first glace, it is obvious that this hotel was THE PLACE when it first opened. Unfortunately, overtime, needed upgrades to the furniture and property have not been made to keep it up-to-date, lowering the appeal of the hotel. For the most part, it is a great place with huge Jr. Suites, spa services, and affordable packages. However, the bedding seems to be the original bedspreads from the 70's or 80's and need to be burned. There are old school TV's and telephones in the bathroom (why?), and some of the decor suggests that a makeover is long overdue. With a little paint, furniture changes, and new bed spreads, this hotel could once again be ideal. Other perks include a cozy restaurant, a recreation area, and a pool with side whirlpool. Other cons, the pullout beds are NOT comfortable. On a final note, the walls are not very sound proof so pray to have quiet guest next door. As for me, I did not.
Would I stay there again? Certainly. Would I recommend it? Probably.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 November 2012

We stayed for 9 days and nights and found our Junior Suite to be the finest we have stayed in. We had a fridge, sink and comfortable kitchen bar, along with 3 phones and 2 TVs in the suite. Two sinks made morning preparations easier. The large bathroom was conveniently located and was kept immaculate by the housekeeping staff! Our king-sized bed was very comfortable each and every night. My favorite part of the Resort was the indoor, heated swimming pool. I used it nearly every day and enjoyed the hot tub after each swim to relax my muscles. The restaurant staff went above and beyond to meet all our wants and needs. We will definitely return to the Country Club Hotel & Spa for another stay!!!

Room Tip: When you choose a Jr. Suite, you will not be disappointed. The Hotel is easy to locate and has beautiful views of the Lake and it's surrounding areas. It is near to restaurants and other services when needed.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple