“Great Friday night dining!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chef's Express At Schnucks
Ranked #31 of 63 Restaurants in Kirkwood
Reviewed 25 April 2016

The live music and delicious food make this a winner for a Friday or Saturday evening when you don't feel like cooking or going somewhere fancy. Extensive menu, reasonable prices and you can buy your wine at the grocery aisle and they will uncork it for you; no extra charge. Everything we've tried has been great and kids love this place.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

What a great idea! We have now been here several times for both breakfast and dinner. The concept of "pick your own", or "I would like it to be fresh", is right here at Schnucks. Pick out your own steak, your own wine, order your sides, and your off to the races.
I love the place and the idea.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

Variety and good cooks! The full food bar and bakery was great. Along with the hot food area. The presentation in this area is very nice along side the holiday decorations as well.

Reviewed 28 January 2013

Ok the secret is out. This place is great! It's like several restaurants in one. I come for the carry out because I can get everything from toasted ravioli to chicken breast stuffed with with spinach and feta grab a salad and even a drinks if needed, meet the family wherever and enjoy a great meal! Something for everyone and darned cheaper than a restaurant! I watch ingredients very closely, so as an added bonus, they can press a couple buttons and print out an ingredients list for me in seconds! Love it! But ssshhhhh! Keep it quietso it doesn't get busier. I like together I and get out fast!

1  Thank Bethknits
Reviewed 8 September 2012

Let me tell you this is one of my favorite places to eat and I am a true foodie. The staff all of them are awesome and the food they prepare is awesome too, the music on weekends is so much fun and we have met so many fun people eating here. Several of our friends go here now and love it too. I wish more Schnucks would do this on this level like they do in Des Peres.