“Good eats”

Add it.
Chef's Express At Schnucks
Ranked #32 of 63 Restaurants in Kirkwood
Reviewed 26 February 2013

Variety and good cooks! The full food bar and bakery was great. Along with the hot food area. The presentation in this area is very nice along side the holiday decorations as well.

Reviewed 28 January 2013

Ok the secret is out. This place is great! It's like several restaurants in one. I come for the carry out because I can get everything from toasted ravioli to chicken breast stuffed with with spinach and feta grab a salad and even a drinks if needed, meet the family wherever and enjoy a great meal! Something for everyone and darned cheaper than a restaurant! I watch ingredients very closely, so as an added bonus, they can press a couple buttons and print out an ingredients list for me in seconds! Love it! But ssshhhhh! Keep it quietso it doesn't get busier. I like together I and get out fast!

1  Thank Bethknits
Reviewed 8 September 2012

Let me tell you this is one of my favorite places to eat and I am a true foodie. The staff all of them are awesome and the food they prepare is awesome too, the music on weekends is so much fun and we have met so many fun people eating here. Several of our friends go here now and love it too. I wish more Schnucks would do this on this level like they do in Des Peres.