“Great Lunch ”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Fun environment with a long bar and televisions everywhere. Bar and pub with really good food. Not a lunch menu, so a little pricey for lunch. Our waitress was excellent, but probably stretched a little too thin (I think she had 6-7 tables).
Food was great. Excellent burger.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

This review is going to be pretty crappy. I don't know. I've heard good things from people and this place was recommended numerous times. Either way, a Thursday night dining expedition wound up pretty flat with this one. The hostess and servers were very good. They did their jobs fantastically and are a positive note to this establishment. The food...well that's a different story. I had the meatloaf special. The meatloaf was flavorless and about the size of Samsung S8. Same size and thickness. The mashed potatoes had that school lunchroom scoop design...no gravy. The green beans were cooked to oblivion. By far, the worst meatloaf I've ever eaten. As a 22 year military vet, the meatloaf MRE has more flavor. A coworker got a burger. That thing was cooked to the max, dry, looked like a hockey puck and apparently just as flavorless from the amount of condiments he was putting on that thing as he was eating it. The only positive thing that saved the evening was the wonderful Guinness we drank to erase the terrible meal we ate. Like I said...it might have been an off night, but the food absolutely stunk.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Good chili, fried chicken specials, blue burgers, soups. Salads ok. Nice location and atmosphere. Parking is challenging.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Nightly specials. Check out the Meatloaf special on Thursdays. Good size portion of moist meatloaf with gravy (can order on side - not overpowering), fresh real mashed potatoes and green beans. Family friendly, great patio, TV's galore but NOT noisy. Excellent staff. Great beer selection.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Mike Duffy's is a favourite standby spot summer and winter for great burgers and salads, brews, sports on TV and relaxed times. It's always service with a smile and a jolly atmosphere. In summer, the open porch is one of my favourite spots to be to consider my next option. I hope Duffy's goes on and on as long as I'm around.