All reviews coffee and juice bathroom vanity sitting area early flight pool and hot tub large room front desk staff stayed one night wake up call great place to stay the hotel is clean minute drive bed was comfortable we've stayed upon check shuttle service kci
Reviewed 14 March 2018

I stayed here one night before I had to catch a flight the next morning. The bed was comfortable and the room very spacious. It had a kitchenette with microwave and fridge and a good sized tub/shower and bathroom. Everything was very clean and appeared to be recently renovated. The property also has a pool and hot tub, which is a plus. I would definitely stay here again when I'm in Kansas City. I travel a lot for business and this Quality Suites was one of the nicest places I've stayed at in awhile.

Room tip: 2nd floor is quiet
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank mmmduffser
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Great location to airport for travel. Nice suites and friendly, helpful staff. Free transportation to airport and breakfast before 6:30AM for those early flights. Great place to stay if you are traveling or just want to get away. Very quiet.

Room tip: We always request the top floor to assure no one is above us stomping around.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dale D
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Front desk gentleman was very welcoming. Room was clean, albeit dusty. Their cleaning chemicals are incredibly strong. If you're at all sensitive I would ask for a room that was cleaned the day before. We had to open windows and I still had a headache. Wifi worked well. Overall it is a good value.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We had nothing but a positive experience in this hotel! Our room was very spacious and clean. Breakfast was great and the staff, Judy especially, were very nice and friendly. I looked through reviews before booking, but all negative reviews were from previous years. My family of two teenagers my husband and I were very pleased!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Stopped here after a long day on the road. Big mistake. Stayed in rm 118. Room was not clean. Silverfish found crawling on bed. Son got bite on neck from something during the night. This obviously was a section of the hotel that was not redone in a long time. I would never stay here again, and question whether Quality Inns are totally misnamed.

• Trip type: Travelled with family