USD 191
USD 144
USD 129
USD 205
  • Restaurant
Hampton Inn Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
USD 105
USD 159
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 191/night.

Candlewood Suites Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
USD 133
USD 118
USD 167
USD 163
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
USD 95
USD 93
Hilton Kansas City Airport(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
USD 151
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
USD 161
USD 151
Priceline
All reviewscoffee and juicebathroom vanitysitting arearoom was largeearly flightpool and hot tubgreat place to staystayed one nightwake up callflat screennext morningwe've stayedbed was comfortableupon checkshuttle servicesofakci
Reviewed 14 March 2018

I stayed here one night before I had to catch a flight the next morning. The bed was comfortable and the room very spacious. It had a kitchenette with microwave and fridge and a good sized tub/shower and bathroom. Everything was very clean and appeared to be recently renovated. The property also has a pool and hot tub, which is a plus. I would definitely stay here again when I'm in Kansas City. I travel a lot for business and this Quality Suites was one of the nicest places I've stayed at in awhile.

Room Tip: 2nd floor is quiet
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank mmmduffser
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Great location to airport for travel. Nice suites and friendly, helpful staff. Free transportation to airport and breakfast before 6:30AM for those early flights. Great place to stay if you are traveling or just want to get away. Very quiet.

Room Tip: We always request the top floor to assure no one is above us stomping around.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dale D
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Front desk gentleman was very welcoming. Room was clean, albeit dusty. Their cleaning chemicals are incredibly strong. If you're at all sensitive I would ask for a room that was cleaned the day before. We had to open windows and I still had a headache. Wifi worked well. Overall it is a good value.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We had nothing but a positive experience in this hotel! Our room was very spacious and clean. Breakfast was great and the staff, Judy especially, were very nice and friendly. I looked through reviews before booking, but all negative reviews were from previous years. My family of two teenagers my husband and I were very pleased!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Stopped here after a long day on the road. Big mistake. Stayed in rm 118. Room was not clean. Silverfish found crawling on bed. Son got bite on neck from something during the night. This obviously was a section of the hotel that was not redone in a long time. I would never stay here again, and question whether Quality Inns are totally misnamed.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family