“Ridiculously good”

Ranked #2 of 1,530 Restaurants in Kansas City
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

So in business in the area a friend recommended. Been to Joes and Jacks which are good places. But Q39 is in another league. The best chicken wings I have ever eating. That spicy BBQ sauce is amazing. The brisket and burned tips were crazy good. Overall a MUST go if ur in the area

1  Thank Joeluba
Write a ReviewReviews (2,573)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Being from KC I’m pretty particular about my BBQ. This place did not disappoint! It quickly climbed to one of our top places. The food is absolutely delicious! It’s nice that you can make reservations. Everything that we have tried has all been good.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I travel as a Building inspector throughout the nation so I’m a bit picky when it comes to the art and science of true BBQ. Well, a guy at the Hotel I was staying at told me to visit Q39 and man was he right!!!!! The BBQ Ribs were beyond perfect, the chicken was amazing! If you are ever in Kansas City MO please make sure to pay them a visit!!!! I was on a food coma and will do it again!

1  Thank L1392SRsamuelp
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Nice BBQ restaurant. Hard to find parking. Didn't make reservation but the wait was short. Love the house BBQ sauce.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Great place to eat. Service is excellent and fast. Meal prices are good for either lunch or dinner. Great food choices and they sell their bbq sauce.