“Vegan options, great margarita!”
Review of KC Taco Company

KC Taco Company
Ranked #332 of 1,558 Restaurants in Kansas City
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

I tried this place with a friend because I saw that there were vegan options. The tempura mushroom tacos were the best vegan tacos I’ve ever had, and I’ve had many. The guacamole appetizer with fresh chips was great. I also had the 24 oz KC margarita, which was the perfect size and had just the right amount of “kick”. I’ll definitely be back at KC Taco Company the next time I visit KCMO.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 21 October 2018

They don't just add meat and cheese to shell, but get creative. The portions are larger. Everything looks to be from scratch. Reasonably priced considering the quality and quantity. Have a full bar. Not very big but they get you seated fquickly.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Oh my goodness, the portobello mushroom taco is the best thing I've ever eaten! It's so good! It comes with 2 tacos, though I probably could have eaten 3 of them. Tempura mushrooms with baja slaw, avocado, and vegan garlic aoli. A must try!!! They have at least 1 other vegan option that I haven't tried yet, too.

My husband also enjoyed his meal and grilled pineapple margarita. They infuse their own liquor there!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Laura P
Reviewed 20 August 2018

We had lunch here and the tacos were very good. Fair price for the great food. Would highly recommend this place for a good meal.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I recommend the queso and chips to start with as well as a spicy rimmed margarita. You can mix and mix a decent selection of tacos. Great value and friendly atmosphere.

Date of visit: June 2018