“A Staple of KC”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I've been eating here since the 80's. It is good home cooking - comfort food. There is nothing I like better than a big breakfast. My favorite is the Italian steak, one egg over easy with a side of sauce. You just can't go wrong.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Went to breakfast mid week. We were seated quickly. They have daily specials. Our food came quickly and was great. I had the biscuits and gravy. It had a little different flavor, I think they use Italian sausage in the gravy. Biscuits were soft and tasty. Good selection of breakfast items

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 7 June 2018

My companion and I were in Kansas City for an early morning meeting after which we wanted breakfast. (There are lots of options.) We chose Cascone's. It's a dependable place for breakfast, good coffee, and friendly service. Although we had breakfast items, the chalkboard list of today's lunch specials looked tempting. Very clean, friendly and consistent.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018

This was recommended to us and I can see if you're a local and go everyday you might enjoy, but we did not. The hamburger was approx. 1/8" thick. I really like to taste the beef when I'm eating a burger. Toasted bun was nice. Brisket on noodles is what I think is sliced roast beef. I would doubt that the potatoes are real. Husband had lasagna and it comes with sliced Italian bread with butter that there is no way you can spread. I hate to give negative reviews but I was wishing I would have got a burger at the Market. Nice stay and owner did stop and visit.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 27 February 2018

This is a wonderful little grill. Kind of an Italian take on the American diner. Perfect spot for breakfast or lunch. We had lunch this day. The burgers are awesome. All for a nice price.

Date of visit: February 2018