“Outstanding Venue”
Review of Sprint Center

Sprint Center
Ranked #30 of 139 things to do in Kansas City
Reviewed 25 September 2017

What a wonderful place. I enjoyed Monster Jam with my boys. We parked in a garage around the corner. It was reasonably priced and traffic was easy to navigate.

1  Thank Richard S
All reviews
"power and light district"
in 29 reviews
"parking garage"
"staff was friendly"
"only complaint"

Reviewed 29 August 2017

My first time at the Sprint Center was exciting. The lines to get in were quick and we found our seats with ease. The sound quality was good and I didn't see a bad seat in the house. I'm excited to go back!

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I have attended numerous concerts and sports events at this venue. My most recent visit was August 27 the Lionel Richie concert. I just want to comment on the great sites of you and the overall atmosphere of this site. I think that the ushers and the security team is knowledgeable and friendly and does their job to make my experience a pleasure.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Parking lots nearby gouge concert goers, but the venue itself is decently set up, easy to get through security and find your seats. Beers are expensive, but they always are at this type of place.