I have to say, that reading some of the other reviews, I gotta wonder if they are talking about the same hotel that I have stayed in several times. I have seen -none- of the bad things they speak of.
I do trade shows for a living, and this hotel happens to be right next to one of the venues that I do shows at all the time. I can get up and walk to work as it were. The price point is always fair, and the rooms? Well, I could live out of them without much difficulty.
The wifi has always worked well for me, the ice machine always dispenses ice, and the rooms have always been excellent, far better than I expect for the price paid. The new beds are excellent, and it's amazing to see such as nice TV set installed in a hotel room at this price.
Quite seriously, if I could have this level of hotel at this price within walking distance of all of my shows... I would be a seriously happy camper. Absolutely no complaints from me about anything at this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property is recently renovated. We are only 2 miles away from MCI airport. We have 24 hours shuttle service to airport. Free breakfast, free phone calls, free Wi-Fi in rooms and business center in lobby. Our bedding meet any five star hotels bedding standards. We offer complimentary water bottle and cookies. Restaurants and shopping centers are within a 5 miles radius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kansas City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Kansas City Hotel Kansas City
- Microtel Inn And Suites Kansas City
- Microtel Hotel Kansas City
- Microtel Kansas City
- Kansas City Microtel