“Excellent value and service”

Ranked #4 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Reviewed 19 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Sarah_AGM, Manager at Hyatt Place Kansas City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Room smelled like smoke. Room was not ready for check on at 4pm. Hotel seems outdated. I would not recommend this hotel. You can get better quality for the amount you have to spend at the place. Sndjdjdb

Dear Tyero423,

Thank you for completing our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property. In addition, please know that your comments about the smoke smell have be addressed. We absolutely are a 100% non-smoking hotel and we do not condone smoking what so ever.

It is our hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit. If I can provide any assistance, please contact me directly.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

What a wonderful week , the weather was great. That was the icing on the cake. The cake (hotel) was delightful. Was it town with seven of my best friends for our annual meeting. We choose KC and this place because of the location and amenities. I putting this hotel on my personal traveling list. The staff was very naturally friendly, the breakfast was delicious, thanks for the almond milk. Thanks to the staff for putting up with us this week. The shuttle was very helpful in moving eight guys around at one time. See you the next time we come to town.

Room Tip: I enjoyed the first floor

Dear Scope84,

Thank you for completing our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback about my team is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response to make every guest experience the best it can be. I am very glad to hear your stay was so enjoyable! I greatly appreciate your kind words about the hotel amenities and shuttle services they will be celebrated with the entire team.

If I can be of any assistance to you, please contact me directly. We look forward to being of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Expected a first class hotel and was presented with a old and poorly maintained facility. Fixture in bath leaked constantly, room smelled of smoke (supposed to be non-smoking hotel). Room was dirty. It appeared that dust and dirt behind bathroom door had been there for an extended period of time. Not what I expected to see.

Dear Bull2016,

Thank you for completing our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property. In addition, please know that your comments about the smoke smell and issues with cleanliness have be addressed.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

We booked a room here at the Hyatt for a family wedding, a king size room with foldout couch. There was lots of seating for when we were just lounging and watching TV. The party we were with used one of the conference rooms, it was plenty big enough and served the purpose well. I used the workout room while there, probably could use another treadmill, as there was only one, but 2 of all the other machines.
My only complaint was the strength of the coffee at breakfast, it was a little weak for my taste. But the rest of the breakfast was really great, a wide variety of food from fresh eggs, crispy bacon and waffles, to danish, pastries, and cereal. Overall, I was very pleased with the accomodations and would definitely stay at a Hyatt place again in the future.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear GinaMH,

Thank you for completing our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback about our stay fit gym is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response to make every guest experience the best it can be. I greatly appreciate your kind words about our new gallery kitchen breakfast and the convenience of the guest room and conference room they will be celebrated with the entire team. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the stay and will stay again in the future!If I can be of any assistance to you, please contact me directly.