See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Thank you to Mike and everyone at the Rodeway Inn for making us so welcome and being so helpful during our visit. It's a 2 star motel, not a luxury destination - we found it plenty comfortable and the breakfast was generous. 20 mins walk from the River Market area of downtown Kansas City for bars and restaurants.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Front desk folks were nice but, told me I had booked a smoking room (absolutely did not and would NEVER), They told me that all their rooms on Booking.com are SMOKING. But, I showed them my confirmation with NONSMOKING selected. My room was not especially clean - mirror was streaky and help me LORD the sheets were NOT clean.
I immediately asked for and was given a new room. This room looked newly painted, a new bed and clean sheets and the tub was clean.
This is not an area where a single woman will feel safe walking around which I had hoped to be able to do. It is in a rather run down part of town so I cut my walk very short. I was never accosted or bothered, just did not feel extremely safe.
There are no restaurants or fast food establishments within close proximity.
Ordered pizza in - after going to the front desk to ask why the numbers listed on the phone were wrong - hello, just update the phone placard.
The best part of the stay was the taxi personnel who took very good care of me and were extremely protective. The same two gentlemen got me to my event and home and to the airport on Sunday morning.
Lessons learned - less is not better - should have spent a bit more for the safety factor. And, research further.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Betty G
Reviewed 31 May 2016

hotel is looks for out side it very old, but inside they the remodel the rooms we head two rooms None Smoking King & 2 beds non Smoking King me and my family was they did not have breakfast but they have coffee in rooms

Good Location
Very Clean rooms
Good Staff
Just need to work outside Looks need to lift up

Keep up the good work!!!!!!!

we will come back on Kansas city Chiefs game

Room Tip: Ask for 2nd floor
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2015

This hotel is great for people that plan to spend time at the hotel and don't want to venture out much. Good for both families where going out is a hassle or for a single traveler that hates to go out by themselves.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2015

The hotel isn't exacting in a great area of town, however, while there you wouldn't even notice. Nice clean room. Very friendly helpful staff. Area was close to downtown activities 1+ point they have coffee in rooms

Room Tip: Ask for Non Smoking room
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends