We have stayed here multiple times. LOVE THE HOTEL!
Nang in the restaurant downstairs get bonus points for serving Starbucks he wasn’t trained on! Great job!
Joanne in the gift shop was beyond amazing! We spent an hour with her, she’s amazing!
Michael at the front desk went above and beyond to make sure our stay was perfect. The 10/11th floor (for Ambassador or paid luxury suites) are the best.
Room service was less than great. Cold food and burned pancakes. If you’re on the upper level, take advantage of the breakfast in the concierge room. It’s MUCH BETTER and included in the cost of the room. We were highly disappointed at spending so much on in room dining for cold food and then burned pancakes (inedible).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury and elegance amidst Kansas City's finest in shopping and dining, the InterContinental Kansas City at the Country Club Plaza is the destination for leisure and business travel. The hotel completed a very extensive renovation in March 2017, giving a contemporary feel to a landmark hotel in Kansas City's premier location for shopping, dining, and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, IHG, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Kansas City At The Plaza Hotel Kansas City
- Kansas City Intercontinental
- Fairmont Hotel Kansas City