everone there is really nice, hotel aging, saw black mold above a room door while waking down hall, wallpaper peeling in my room nothing special. Hotel must have been confused and thought I was an ambassador so they gave access to club lounge and had fruit and water for me in the room. I'm stopping my loyalty to this brand as the customer service for priority club and ambassador program are really bad. When they screw up or take a complaint the india based service is trained to say sorry but there is nothing we can do and get you off the phone. What limited contact I have had with spg, marriott and hilton hhonors are much better, and they don't screw up as often and have a more consistant brand so it is unlikely youll ever need to call those brands. Unless priority club hotel is the only choice or way way cheaper I'm not staying with this brand any longer. This property is good but the parent company is bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury and elegance amidst Kansas City's finest in shopping and dining, the InterContinental Kansas City at the Country Club Plaza is the destination for leisure and business travel. The hotel completed a very extensive renovation in March 2017, giving a contemporary feel to a landmark hotel in Kansas City's premier location for shopping, dining, and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, IHG, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Kansas City At The Plaza Hotel Kansas City
- Kansas City Intercontinental
- Fairmont Hotel Kansas City