See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Traveling by motorcycle, my needs may differ from other travelers. I prefer the older style motels that have ground floor rooms that have direct access to outside. A restaurant within walking distance and reasonable room rates and clean rooms. This place checked all those boxes. Plus, friendly service. Con, slow internet service.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge - Jefferson City, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Dear Birddawg,

It is Wonderful to hear from you and learn you enjoyed your stay and found our location to be convenient for your needs being within walking distance to dining and other activities. Thank you for your kind comments regarding the staffs accommodating services. We also appreciate your ideas for improving on our internet , and we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Below basic...the carpet was nasty, the AC was not up to snuff, and there is no pool. Very disappointing. We won't be staying again. Only plus was good water pressure in the shower. So that's all I have to say.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear DeLani B,

We are sorry to hear that your stay & experience was unpleasant. We do our very best to ensure our rooms & equipment are thoroughly cleaned and maintained. Thank you for bringing this misstep to our attention, as it helps us to improve. We hope you will give us another chance should you return to the area.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

We were in town for three days for my granddaughter's college orientation at Lincoln University. Manager/owner? Was very friendly and generous. Room was tidy and clean. When I return again for university functions I will stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Hi GrandmafrAvler,

Thank you for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and
hospitality of Econo Lodge - Jefferson City Hotel. Hearing about how our efforts to give you a pleasant and accommodating experience have been successful is very rewarding for every member of our staff and management team. We're glad you had a good time with us and Our team will be waiting for your next return for another well-deserved break.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Nick at the front counter did a good job checking me in! From the time I called him from Independence Mo to the time I got here to meet him in person! I was very impress! The room is cozy for an overnight stay and you would of gotten 5 stars if the lobby restroom was a little more in a secluded area!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank luckees77

Dear luckees77,

Your kind compliments mean so much to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this review of Econo Lodge - Jefferson City Hotel. I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! We hope to impress you again during your next visit and we thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

My husband was in the ICU so I booked here, and my room was in a far corner surrounded by many rowdy beer-drinking men who were very loud and crass. It was very dark, with broken chair, broken clock, and a hole punched through the bathroom door. It just felt bad, and scary and I left the next morning.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo

suzan333,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I regret to hear that you weren't impressed with the surrounding environment. Rest assured that there will be no harm that will come to our guest as we ensure strict security for everyone's safety. Please keep us in mind for your next stay in the area.