All reviews late check room was clean and comfortable curtains beds desk
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I stay here multiple times a week because it's the only place the company I work for will use. Sometimes your lucky and get a kinda decently clean room but most times like tonight you have corn pops all over the floor and dead bugs in the yellow bath tub. The internet works maybe once every six months and every time I call and ask if its working I get a front desk clerk that's rude and says it should be working. I would stay away from here at all costs unless you have no other choice.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Krenda C, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Jefferson City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

We apologize for this not so good experience. We are striving to be our best. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we can be better.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Great Stay. wish they had a small breakfast area and did not charge for small dogs. The bed was Clean and the staff was friendly. there was a Iron and board to use . the ice bucket was Clean. there was even a little black town in the bathroom for you to use for like to take your makeup off or extra dirty hands. Looked remodeled.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond and give us a wonderful outstanding review!

Reviewed 15 April 2018

This place was great! All of the front desk staff were very welcoming and friendly. The one housekeeper I met was super helpful (I had asked for more coffee and a big trashbag for our pizza boxes). The service was prompt and the rooms were very clean. The free WiFi is a huge plus and allowed us to watch Netflix the two nights we were there. The only shortcoming I encountered (which is me being picky and isn't really that big of a deal) is the fact that the shower head was not as nice as it could be. It sat too low and although water pressure was decent, it could have been better. We greatly enjoyed our relaxing stay here at this hotel and I am sure you will too!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Thank you so much for taking the ttime to give us such a wonderful review!

Reviewed 13 April 2018

I though the hotel was great for the price and fit my needs. Do not serve breakfast but I wouldn't have had time anyways. My only dissatisfaction was the number of pillows on the bed. I like pillows but I'm not a complainer so I did not ask if I could have more.

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a good review, We always have more pillows for the next time you stay with us!

Reviewed 9 April 2018