“Good Pizza Good Food”

Good Pizza I also Love Location I Go There
I Would Not See Why Anybody Like the Food
Service is Good

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

This place is always solid on food; highly recommend and the service is spot on when we pick up orders. Very friendly and good pizza for thin crust

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I live very close to Cecile's. Love the pizza and wings. Their wings are the best around in my opinion. Staff could be nicer but they are young kids that haven't been taught how to treat people. Don't get me wrong, they are usually pleasant but don't smile or act like they are happy to help you. Restaurant is always clean.

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

this is the only place that delivers pizza to us and all i have to say is "no, thank you". we LOVE pizza - many, many kinds and ways. but this was scary awful. the taste was not like pizza. and the cheese looked like those sandwich single slices that you get at the grocery store that are square. those chef boyardee pizza making kits from the 70s tasted better than this. so sorry, but we'll drive somewhere if we want pizza.

Reviewed 20 January 2016 via mobile

This is close to home and out go-to pizza place. Delicious St. Louis style pizza. Good service, food is always ready when promised.