“Really helpful guide Efrain ”
Review of PlayaRoja Tours

PlayaRoja Tours
Ranked #5 of 39 Tours in Paracas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: agencia de viajes en todo el peru . es muy serio todo clases de aventura se organiza como Tours islas ballestas cuatrimoto, bicicletas , minibiggie buseo , tours de ica nazca puno arequipa , cusco .entre otros mas
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Helpful guide good when booking. He’s really funny and made us laugh. Can’t wait for tour tomorrow!!!

Date of experience: April 2018
"island tour"
"dune buggy"
"sea lions"

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The staff make it. So funny and super nice. Recommend taking any tour with these guys. Give a very decent price and have a nice dog

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Lr0ber
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We did the ATV tour of Paracas reserve and it was AMAZINGLY beautiful! Thank you so much, amazing guides, very friendly staff overall.

Will defenitely book Isla Ballestas with them :)

Date of experience: March 2018
2  Thank Camille V
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I booked a tour to ”Islas balletas” trough PlayaRoja Tours and was very satisfied and content with both the service and the tour! I would really recommend PlayaRoja Tours in Paracas for everyone who are looking for a travel agency with good price and 100 % service!

Date of experience: March 2018
2  Thank Karoline T
See more reviews
Reviewed 19 December 2017

I booked several excursions with PlayaRoja Tours and I don't feel the value was very good for the amount paid. I booked an ATV tour of the Paracas Reserve, and it was terrible. The guide provided NO information about the reserve. Literally no information. I had to look up information online about the reserve once the tour was over. When I asked our ATV guide why two buses with 30+ people stopped at a location near the entrance, our tour guide said it was becuase they had a guide. I tried to help our ATV guide provide a better answer so I asked why they stopped there, was it a historical spot or perhaps had a good view, and our guide again responded he didn't know. Our guide also didn't seem to know that all the bathrooms throughout the reserve were locked (at least past 11am) and could not be unlocked. So if this wasn't a tour of the reserve and was just an ATV ride, ok, but the ride itself was so incredibly boring. We rode, slowly, in a single file line, along a dirt path that was directly next to the road that runs through the reserve, or we rode on the bus road itself. There was no going over hills, venturing away from the road, or even going fast. The speed was about that of a bicycle. So the ATV tour was neither a tour of the reserve, nor was it a fun ATV ride. One or the other needs to be fixed in order to make this tour worth the high cost. I mentioned these issues to the gentleman working the front desk when we returned from the tour. I also booked a taxi to Huacachina and a sandboarding tour. The taxi was an ok price as unfortunately there are no afternoon bus options from Paracas-Ica. Prior to booking the sandboarding tour, PlayaRoja Tours made it seem as if they had an established company they work with when booking sandboarding tours in Huacachine. I knew the price was likely higher than if I just showed up in Huacachina and booked a tour, but I figured for the ease, why not pay a little extra. Turns out, when we got to Huacachina, there was no established relationship with a particular company and the taxi driver simply queried several drivers to see about the tour cost. I could have asked the drivers the cost just as easily and saved the (small) difference without much effort. Ultimately, the sandboarding tour was a lot of fun and I recommend doing a sandboarding tour, but I couldn't tell you which company we ultimately rode with.

Date of experience: December 2017