“Cozy and delightful”

Ranked #4 of 25 Restaurants in Troncones
Price range: USD 3 - USD 15
Cuisines: Contemporary, Healthy, Fusion
Dining options: Delivery
Description: An ideal restaurant for chillin´ out surrounded by nature. It offers an assortment of coffees, teas, juices & smoothies, waffles, eggs, sandwiches, salads, fish tacos and burguers. Everything is fresh, natural, cooked from scratch and with the best products. It is located 30 minutes north from Zihuatanejo, Guerrero in Troncones beach where you will find excellent boutique hotels, yoga retreats, and some of the best surfing spots in the state.
Reviewed 4 July 2018

Really good coffee and great smoothies. All of the staff were very helpful and accommodating. Cozy seating indoor or out.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Little coffee shop (coffees, sandwiches, an breakfasts) across from Present Moment. Great drinks, and a sweet courtyard. Really enjoyed the cacoa drinks, and it made a nice place to walk and enjoy. Low prices.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

I have lived in Troncones for the past 2 years and this is my favourite place to go. I love the food. I love the staff. I love the quality of their ingredients. I love the owners. I love the location. I love the setting. I love every. single. thing. about. this. place. See you there! I'm the girl on the bike with the curly hair.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I stop in at Café Pacifico at least once a week for a double espresso. The coffee is delicious and the staff is charming. I only eat there about once a month - but it is the only spot I go to in town for breakfast. An all-around winner!

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Don’t be in a hurry (and if you are, you shouldn’t be in Troncones), and wait for the deliciousness in the form of great egg based breakfasts and waffles. Really delicious.