“Best Margarita's in town”
Review of Orbe's

Orbe's
Ranked #6 of 22 Restaurants in Troncones
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 March 2015

Go for a snack and people from all over the country come in. It's like a great place to meet and chat with people from all over the world. Orbe and Celia, Orbes sister, are wonderful cooks and the prices are very reasonable. Atmosphere was fabulous, fun and upbeat. Thanks Orbe and Celia for some fantastic food. Terry and Carolyn

Reviewed 30 November 2014

Great fresh ceviche every day, from fish caught a few hours earlier a block away. There's no ambience to speak of, just plastic chairs and plastic tables in a little run-down bodega, but the owners are fun and friendly and the prices are low and the cocktails are large and cheap.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Orbe makes the best Margaritas on the beach. I don't know what he does to them, but they are delicious. Very potent, so be careful. I had the fish burger and it was very good.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We had lunch of Orbe's while we were picking up groceries in town. We ordered 3 burgers and fries and a few drinks......it was fast, inexpensive and decent. The place has character and its fun to watch the neighborhod dogs out front policing the incoming cars and bikes. They would run out to the middle of the road, bark their heads off then just lay down. Food is fresh and the fries are really good. Orbe is a hoot...we only ordered Cokes but he did inform us that his margaritas are the best in town and if I don't like it I don't have to pay but if I do like them I can pay double.....funny dude! Liked the laid back vibe good place for lunch. Not sure I would want to have dinner there as there are some really nice oceanfront restaurants with great views but if you are craving something besides fish this is a good place to try.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Everything is great! Fish tacos, fresh, delicious. Pork chops, unbelievable. This is the real, local deal.