“Worth a repeat”
Review of Milton's Downtown - CLOSED

Milton's Downtown
Price range: USD 2 - USD 11
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Great food,great service and very nice people there. I had an absolutely delicious burger and my husband had the fish taco that he said was great. It should also be noted that that beer is very cold there . It will definitely be a place that we’ll go back to again. Good job!

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank bearwitme

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Milton’s serves truly delicious shrimp tacos with a terrific pineapple habanero salsa. My only criticism is that they have very limited hours.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 21 December 2017

It was busy and bustling. good food, another must go to spot in the area. Tried to go back a couple times but they weren't open, not sure their normal hours.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I had simple fish tacos. Not too spicy and really just right for my tummy. They also served a mild mango Salsa that suited the situation just right. I liked sitting at the family style picnic table watching the world go by. When I went to pay I sat at the bar and the owner Lisette was a doll. She spoke English with me and quite playfully introduced to a handsome Irishman at the bar staying the night in town on a bike expedition. I had fun there, and the owners made the difference.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Great fish tacos with some homemade sauces. Excellent burgers and super friendly owner/host!
Always has cold beer in a bucket and a relaxed atmosphere

Date of visit: March 2017