“Charming and delicious ”
Review of Milton's Downtown - CLOSED

Milton's Downtown
Price range: USD 2 - USD 11
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I had simple fish tacos. Not too spicy and really just right for my tummy. They also served a mild mango Salsa that suited the situation just right. I liked sitting at the family style picnic table watching the world go by. When I went to pay I sat at the bar and the owner Lisette was a doll. She spoke English with me and quite playfully introduced to a handsome Irishman at the bar staying the night in town on a bike expedition. I had fun there, and the owners made the difference.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Great fish tacos with some homemade sauces. Excellent burgers and super friendly owner/host!
Always has cold beer in a bucket and a relaxed atmosphere

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Loved the simple menu. We ate here twice, once for lunch...had the steak which was perfectly cooked...and also for dinner...had an American style burger, so delicious and filling.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 3 April 2017

Best fish tacos in Troncones. Shrimp tacos excellent as well. Both are deep fried and served w/ homemade pineapple habanero salsa (on the side), which is incredible. Didn't order one, but heard the Mezcal Mojito, a house specialty, is worth trying. The two youngsters working on our visit were exceptionally friendly. I asked about the Mezcals they had, and I was treated to a compliementary taste, which was appreciated. Went for lunch (twice). Not entirely sure if Miltons' stays open late enough for dinner.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Excellent pasta "wannabe" bolanase. The banana pie was outstanding. Great new restaurant in troncones.

Date of visit: February 2017